- Make it accurate: Give examples (even more beneficial if they’re examples from brands that don’t sell to content marketers), specifications, and metrics.
- Compose just long enough to appeal and enhance readers. In addition, the minimum word limit will be 800.
- You must include a Featured Image with the article.
- Uncover any connection/company you have with links or references in the article: (Limit your usage of these to one or two in a single article. We do not permit links to gated content, but we do allot ungated links to articles and blogs that represent a point in your article.)
- Avoid promoting your own self in the article: Your writer bio is a great spot to do that.
- Trust third-party sources: If you provide a quote or tip to different author’s articles, we will insert a link to yourself (not corporate) social media or other profiles of decision. However, links to corporate sites or social sites won’t be involved.
- Editing/Modification: We will operate together on forming your article and reaching up with the headline. We never require stealing the writer of their speech, but we do own high rules for the content that we post on this blog.
- Content Scheduling: We hold the ability to upload the content in the series with our content schedule. We will notify you when it will most expected be uploaded and is visible in search engines.
- We will give you the link once uploaded. In addition, with this link, you can promote the blog to your pages/social media platforms.
How to submit a guest post?
To submit the guest post you’ll have to attach your finished draft from the guest post option given below as a Word doc (preferred) or in the form of Google doc. In addition, please remark note that we only count finished drafts (not pitches).
What appears next?
All submissions are examined frequently by our organization. However, you will be informed if your article or blog is accepted (or not) within 2 weeks of submission.
Therefore, we accept articles on below divisions:
- Digital marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Optimization
- Content Marketing
- Web Development
- WordPress Web development
- Graphic Designing
- Logo and Banner Ads Design
We will not allow any promotional based content. You must present a request for the publication. However, after examining your content we will inform you regarding that.
If you possess any inquiries or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach us using the contact form. In addition, you can also reach us straight by sending email email@example.com.